Friday, April 25, 2008

Art Pinney Photography

So I am actually going to blog today....no pictures from me. Don't worry, there are pictures, but I didn't take them. We have a friend, Art Pinney, who goes to church with us. He and his wife, Shawna have their own photography business. He is an amazing photographer! You'll see just how amazing in a moment. Basically, I just wanted to do a little free advertising for him. Right now he and Shawna spend most of their time shooting weddings, but as their children get older, they want to do more photography sessions instead of being gone almost every Saturday. So, if you're looking for someone to take pictures of you and your kids, I highly recommend him. He has a 4 year old and an eighteen month old, so he is GREAT with kids. Rylan took to him almost immediately. So.... click on this link: http://www.artpinneyblog.com/ and check out the latest pictures of Rylan. If you want to get in touch with Art, let me know and I can give you his contact information.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pics are awesome! He is so cute!

C.Couey

Meredith said...

Love, love, LOVE those pictures! (and all of you!)