Monday, May 19, 2008

IT'S A......

No pictures this time but some very exciting news! If you've read Erica's blog lately you already know this. Sorry you didn't find out from us first, but we've been having some computer trouble. We are having a....(drum roll, please)...GIRL! Yes, finally another Mattox girl. Lydia, Bailey, and Haleigh will have another girl to play with. For those of you that don't know, the boys far outnumber the girls in every generation on the Mattox side of the family, and there are just as few on the Hale side, so our families are VERY excited. When we started telling people we were expecting again, the first thing they would say is, "I hope it's a girl." Well, we're glad that we didn't disappoint you! Even my grandfather decided to find out. He normally doesn't want to know what we're having, but my grandmother said she was NOT keeping it a secret this time around. So, I told him, and he is SOOOO excited! He was telling everyone that he saw that he was going to have a great granddaughter. It's been 18 years since a little girl has been born on that side of the family. My two youngest girl cousins are graduating this week, so it's time to start a new generation of girls. Time for us to start buying PINK!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! We are sooooooooooo proud for you. God Bless...
David * Dawne * Darci & Daisy Wells

Reeder Family said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited for you!! Can't wait to meet the little princess!
Tieg, Melissa, Grayson, and Kinsley

Hollie Carson said...

yeah!!!!!!!! oh man, you're going to have a BLAST with a little girl. They are so so very precious and melt your heart. Dustin, get ready to be whooped by big, batting eye lashes and a poked out lip. Oh, I'm so excited!!!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! Rylan is going to love his little sister!! I am way behind on talking to my new little girl... I need to catch up! =)

amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I have been trying to talk Chuck into trying for a girl for a long time, but he isn't giving in! My Mama & I were ooohing & aaaahing over baby girl clothes today at the mall! girl stuff is so much cuter than boys' clothes.

YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Girls are so fun. We are so happy for you guys!
David and Liz