Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Top 5 Excuses for Not Blogging

So, it has been close to two months since I have updated our blog. If you keep up with my brother's blog, I am doing just about as poorly as he is. Don't take it personally, Kyle. Your last blog was great. And my best friend, Stephanie has tagged me to list my goals and fears, and joys, etc. Sorry Steph, I don't think it is going to happen. I still love you, but please "tag" someone else. Blogging just hasn't been a priority these days. Here are the top five reasons why...

NUMBER 1

When you're carrying a medicine ball in your tummy, it's not comfortable to sit at the computer, especially for extended periods of time. As a matter of fact, nothing is comfortable anymore. Only 10 weeks to go.

NUMBER 2

I am now sharing computer time with my precious little boy.


NUMBER 3

This is where my Willow Tree figurines are supposed to be.

This is where they end up when I am sitting at the computer with my back turned away from Rylan.

NUMBER 4

Someone's got to take some time to teach this kid to fix his hair! Can we say 80's. AND NUMBER 5

We've been doing some serious Olympic Training. I don't think he's quite ready for hurdles, but the 100 meter isn't out of the question.

On Your Mark.....Get Set....Go!


9 comments:

Stephanie said...

what a good and creative streak for you, erin. :) good job! see, it's not that hard! :) you look so cute--like your hair a little longer these days...i hate that i won't see you pregnant again, but i'd much rather take holding the baby--no offense! :)
rylan's hair is hilarious!
S

kelli beth said...

you look great, erin!! and i can't believe how BIG rylan is getting!! i hope the next ten weeks go quickly and wonderfully!

Senegal Daily said...

Very cute post.

And Rylan is seriously one of the cutest kiddos I've ever seen.

Anonymous said...

Great post!

CCouey

Anonymous said...

The hair! Forget about the 80's, can you say Don King? This is very surprising behavior for a child that Dustin Mattox helped create. By Rylan's age, Dustin wouldn't come to the breakfast table without "coifing" his hair first! Cool dude, jr. will learn soon!

Auntie Val

Erica said...

Love the top 5 reasons for not blogging! Hilarious! And I love the fact that he moves all your figurines around! I didn't know he was doing that! How funny!

Katie B said...

You look adorable! Can't wait to see pics of baby girl mattox...and Rylan is just as cute as ever...and growing up WAY too fast!

Fahring Family said...

Hey! I got your comment on our blog! We are doing great! We finally got moved in to our new house and just in the time! I have two more weeks. I go back to Dr. Freeman tomorrow... hopefully something will start happening! I love how much Rylan and Allyn are alike. Your pictures of the Willow Tree girls is just like our house and I think she was more facinated with the Olympics then we were. We will tell her to do gymnastics and she will spread her legs out and say "tada". The other day I went into her playroom and she was standing on a chair in a diving position. When I asked her what she was doing she said "Mommy, dive". A little dangerous.. but cute nonetheless! I wish we did not live so far away and they could see each other. I know they would have a blast. Maybe we could meet at the Mall one day. I bet that would be like half way!
I hope you are doing well! We are hanging tough. I still don't think Allyn really knows that she is going to be a big sister, but we try and talk to her about it all the time!
See you soon!

Anonymous said...

gvkus forderung indefinite monoxide hondurasif refrain announces eluded bhuj complying nationwide
lolikneri havaqatsu