Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lots of New Stuff!

So it has been way too long since I have updated everyone on what's been happening in the lives of the Mattox Family. Rylan is blowing us away daily with all of the things he is doing and saying. It's like a light bulb went off and he has decided to talk and do puzzles and just be a funny guy. He is so much fun!
Here he is telling us how old he is.
He wants to make dinner, but we just don't feel that he is old enough to use the oven yet.We thought that Kyle and Tiffany were going to be induced to have their baby on Easter night, but Cohen Nash Hale decided to come early. Mommy and baby are doing well. Here's the proud aunt and uncle with Cohen.6 pounds, 15 ounces, 20 inches long What a precious little boy!
Easter was a blast! Here's Rylan (actually on Saturday morning) with his Easter basket. We knew Sunday morning would be crazy with church so we gave him his basket a day early.

The real celebration was Sunday morning. We celebrated our resurrected Savior. Dustin and I led worship for three services, so needless to say we were exhausted. But it was well worth it. After service two we headed to Uncle Jack and Aunt Brigette's house for some lunch with the family and an egg hunt.
Here is Rylan with cousin Renn on the trampoline.
Look at all those eggs!
And last but not least, Rylan has a BIG announcement!Yes, we are expecting our second child in November. We are so excited! And we can't wait to see what God has in store for this precious little baby!
Our little Teddy Graham


7 comments:

wendy said...

BABY. Congrats, friends!

Meredith said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!! ANOTHER BABY?!?! Oh, I'm so excited...I wish we were talking on the phone right now so you could HEAR my excitement! Yay! You know I love it...the more, the merrier! Congratulations...I can't wait to talk to you and see y'all! Much love!

The Lockharts said...

Congrats! Looks like our next two will be even closer than Rylan and Q! How fun!

Katie B said...

OH my goodness! Rylan is so big and what such GREAT news...I am so thrilled for you and Dustin and Rylan!! I have a little more of a grasp of what that means since my little Rody came along!!!

rebeccamoon said...

yeay!!! that's so exciting!!! congratulations. :) Rylan's hair is sooo cute. Reminds me of Kyle's back in the day. hope you're feeling alright....

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for ya'll!!!! It was great to see ya'll today. I hope to see ya'll again very very soon!! =)

kelli beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i could not be more excited for you guys!!! miss you all! hope to see you soon!!