Friday, April 11, 2008

New Portraits

I can't believe that my baby is already one and a half. I was looking through pictures today and it made me want to cry to think about how fast he has grown into a little boy. I feel like I am going to blink and he'll be riding a bike, then playing tee ball, then driving a car. Everyone says that's how it happens, so I want to cherish every single moment that we have while he's still little. I thought I would share some of the pictures from his first year. 3 Months old
6 Months old
9 Months Old
1 Year Old

Hasn't he grown so fast!

Yesterday we took him to have his pictures made again. Our appointment was at 11:15, but we didn't start our photo shoot until 12:15. Rylan did amazing well. His meltdown didn't occur until lunch in the middle of the restaurant with my grandparents, brother, and sister-in-law. He doesn't melt down very often, but when he does, it is not a pretty sight. At least he waited until AFTER the pictures.

Daddy's Favorite Pose

Mommy's Favorite Pose
Doesn't he look so sweet?


Look, no hands! Is this foreshadowing of our future?

Here's my head.

Here's my nose.

And my belly.

Okay, that's enough. No more pictures, please.

I said, "No more."

Okay, so the pictures didn't really happen in that order, but wasn't it more fun with the dialogue? Nobody wants to see that many pictures of Rylan unless you're related.

5 comments:

Katie B said...

I'm not related, but I love to look at all the Rylan pictures! How are feeling these days? I'm so tired with just one that I can't imagine what it is like to be pregnant again! I hope you are doing well...like you I am trying to cherish all these moments and stages with my little guy! Love you!

Stephanie said...

love the dialogue with the photo shoot! he is indeed getting so big! those curls are SO you, erin! looks like stone mtn. was so fun, too. glad yall have a family that you can do things with all together.
miss you.
love you tons.
steph

Anonymous said...

Erin and Dustin,
I love Rylans's hair! He is so cute!
~Courtney Couey

The Hartzog's said...

We're not related...well...I guess that depends on who you ask. We sure do seem to get the "sisters" thing alot :) Precious picures and I do love the dialog. Also cute outfit for that little handsome fella!!

Senegal Daily said...

Not true. I'm not related, but still liked seeing them!