Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Pictures of Emalyn

So here are a few recent pictures of Miss Emalyn. She is such a joy and adding her to our family has been a breeze thus far. Praise the Lord for a baby that just eats and sleeps. I am sure that will change very soon, but as for now the transition has been very easy. Rylan loves his little sister and is so proud. No jealousy right now. Please pray this continues. If he's not looking at her and yelling "Emalyn" then he is totally ignoring her and just going about his business. Daddy is so proud! I have to make him put her down sometimes so she doesn't get used to being held. They like to nap together on the sofa. She already has him wrapped around her little finger.










8 comments:

Katie B said...

so precious Erin!

Erica said...

Oh sweet baby girl! Tell her Aunt Erica is coming to see her on Monday! And I love the "profile" picture! Rylan is just cheesin! Love you :)

mary said...

such a cutie!!!

shea said...

She's beautiful!

Meredith said...

Oh my word! She is SUCH a beautiful baby girl..and you know I'm not just sayin' that. Will you email me or call me at a time that's good for you to let me know what days/times would be best for me to come visit? Can't wait to kiss her. Rylan is such a sweet big brother. I love it. Love you!

The Lockharts said...

She is beautiful! I can't wait for Payton to meet her!

amy said...

erin... congrats! emalyn is beautiful! rylan may just end up being that sweet all the time... at least until their 3 & 5 yrs old (or so). trip has been such a great big brother. since the day quinn was born, he has been really gentle & takes care of him. they have just recently began to 'fight like brothers'. it's more 'aggravating my brother' than anything. keep the pics coming!

Stephanie said...

she is so little! ah-i can't WAIT to meet her...in under a week now! wahoo! just precious.
love you!